• Breaking News

    13 January 2017

    How to disable copy/paste in blogger? [Disable Text Selection]


    protect your blog content from copying


    If you have the following questions in your mind, then this post will give you solution for this.


    How to disable text selection in blogger?
    How to protect your blog content from copying?


    In my first blog post i told you why you should start blogging. But as time passes you will get to know that there are so many wicked people around here who will steal content from your blogs by copy pasting.

    To prevent them all you have to do is apply the HTML/Javascript of disabling text selection in your blog.
    I know you are not an expert like me. But i have found this script which will disable copy option on your blog. Remember this it will not disable right click

    Here are the steps to remove copy paste option on your website:

    Step 1: Go Layout Tab in Left side of blogger menu.



    add html/javascript to blogger


    Step 2: Click on Add a Gadget. (You can choose anywhere on sidebar or lowerbar or footer as this won't appear.)


    blogger tips


    Step 3: Now choose widget name HTML/Javascript.



    The blank space for entering script will show in window. Paste the below mentioned script.


    <!- start disable copy paste --><script src='demo-to-prevent-copy-paste-on-blogger_files/googleapis.js'></script><script type='text/javascript'> if(typeof document.onselectstart!="undefined" ) {document.onselectstart=new Function ("return false" ); } else{document.onmousedown=new Function ("return false" );document.onmouseup=new Function ("return false"); } </script>
    <!-- End disable copy paste --></!->
    Link to copy this script: Click Here
    and click on save.

    TIP: I have also applied this script and currently it is ON. so you cant copy this script from here. so i have provided link from where you can copy this script. There is not any side effects [Your blogs SEO will not be affected].

    Secure your blog by disabling right click also : Click Here

    10 comments:

    1. i tried but not working on my site
      sad :(

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks for sharing this valuable post, for more about blogger blog and SEO please visit my site.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thanks it worked! My blog https://shotodol71.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. post link bhi click nahi ho rahi???

      ReplyDelete
    5. Thank you, Ravi! It works and this simple thing does protect bloggers. When I had some articles from my blog copied, I realized it was only for the fact that they were open. I mean it was possible to see that almost none of the content thiefs would really care to copy anything by typing :-)

      ReplyDelete
    6. Hey thanks for it. I have something interesting for you visit affizoo.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    7. Hey, I here to say THANKS U for you work. I really appreciated.

      ReplyDelete

    Go Back To Home

    Total Pageviews

    Ads By Google

    About Me

    Hey, This is Ravi Patel from India. Ravlo is my nickname. Ravlo is a blog for technology plus Internet lover. My main vision is to share knowledge on Technology, Blogging, How to make money online, Starting & managing a blog, WordPress, Social-media, and SEO. I also love doing photography.

    Popular Categories